What is Runcation?
a group vacation that involves a really awesome race
an excuse of a race to travel somewhere new
a destination race that involves traveling somewhere neat with a group of fun people
a fun couples’ trip that involves a race
a fun girls’ (or boys) trip that involves a race
February 15-23, 2018
- Flights Washington D.C or JFK-Milan, Rome-Washington D.C. or JFK
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges, subject to change until tickets are confirmed
- 7 nights accommodations at the following hotels or similar hotels
- 3 nights Hotel Bologna – Verona, Italy
- 2 nights Grand Hotel Mediterraneo – Florence, Italy
- 2 nights Hotel Villafranca – Rome Italy
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 dinners per itinerary
- Group arrival and departure airport transfers
- Mandatory tourist taxes in all cities
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air conditioned motor coach
- Services of English speaking tour escort/manager from arrival to return
- Local guides as required
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Porterage of one piece per person on arrival and departure at each hotel
- Visit the pink marble Doge’s Palace in Venice
- Stop at a typical farm in the Tuscan countryside for wine tasting and local specialties
- See Pisa’s Piazza dei Miracoli with its famous Leaning Tower
- Stand before Michelangelo’s David in Florence
- Tour of the Vatican Museums and Michelangelo’s incomparable Sistine Chapel
- Meals unless specified, optional tours, gratuities, and anything not mentioned in the ‘Package Includes’ section.
Travel Protection (Insurance) premiums are not covered by the initial deposit. Insurance premiums may be paid at any time prior to or with final payment and become effective on the date payment is received.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Trip Deposit: $300
Individual: $2880 (after deposit)
Double: $4980 (after deposit)
**Remaining balance after deposit can be paid in monthly installments leading up to the trip date. We accept all major credit cards)**
Make your deposit today to reserve your spot!
If you have questions, or would like more information, please contact us!